History

slide1

In 1969, in order to meet the ever-growing medical demands of Tehran central districts, a number of physicians founded Arad Hospital in an area of 1259 square meters on Somayeh Street. The original building was officially established with the final capacity of 85 admitted patients in May, 1974.
As time throughout the years, the gradual increase in the number of the patients encouraged the Hospital’s shareholders to develop the facility on institution. Today, holding a total area of 10,000 square meters, the Hospital is able to accommodate for 145 admitted patients in different specialized wards, well-prepared to provide the medical and public health services in an all day, all-night manner.