- Reception, diagnosis, and treatment of all cardiovascular diseases in adults
- Reception, diagnosis, and treatment of all cardiovascular emergencies
- Reception, diagnosis, and treatment of all chronic advanced cardiovascular conditions
- Providing consultation to experts in other specialties for cardiovascular care particularly in high risk procedures and surgeries
- Cardiologist (general and fellowship)
- Close collaboration with expert in many specialties to provide comprehensive care.
These expert include surgeons, pulmonologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, radiologists and doctors in many other specialties.
- Competent nursing teams to handle the special cares and cardiovascular services
Available Technological Facilities and Medical Equipment
- CCU Department with all facilities to provide the cardiovascular cares including:
– Electroshock machines
– External pace makers
– Temporary pace makers
– Portable echocardiography
- Advanced echocardiography to perform:
– Trans-thoracic and trans-esophageal color doppler echocardiography (T.T.E. & T. E.E.)
– Tissue doppler imaging
– Stress echocardiography
– Contrast echocardiography
- Exercise test
- Nuclear medicine for myocardial perfusion scans
- Blood pressure and ECG holter monitoring
- 64 slices CT scan for cardiovascular studies
Working hours of Department and Physicians’ Shifts:
The reception desk of the Emergency Department is at the patients’ service in a 24 hour manner. The clinic is open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Physician are available from7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Hospital is going to establish the heart surgery, angiography and angioplasty wards and performing the other interventional measures in cardiovascular and electrophysiology fields.