- Diagnosis and treatment of hematological diseases, diagnosis and treatment of cancers, Marrow sampling, venous chemotherapy, Intra-spinal chemotherapy, Intra-pleura chemotherapy, and abdominal chemotherapy
- Training the nursing staff on chemotherapy and its side effects
- Diagnosis and treatment of complicated diseases
There are two hematologists and medical oncologist.
Available Technological Facilities and Medical Equipment:
- Chemotherapy hood
- Marrow sampling and biopsy needles
- Various chemotherapy needles to be applied by Intra-spinal IHC pathologists
- Facilities required to conduct Plasmapheresis and pathology procedures
- Insertion of venous access (port)
Working hours of Department and Physicians’ Shifts:
The Department is in operation from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in case of emergencies, the Department is in the place to provide the medical services from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. There is also an on-call physician to be accessible through 24 hours a day. The services are all in process during all days of the week including the weekends and holidays.
Phone number: 77601001-6