- Heat therapy
- Chest physiotherapy
- Exercise therapy
- Manual muscle testing
- Gait training
- Stairs up & down training
- How to use different braces accurately
- How to use different crutches accurately
These services are in orthopedics, neurology, neurosurgery, rheumatology, gynecology & internal medicine patients.
- Low level laser for diabetic ulcer & orthopedic problems
- Air pressure for lymphedema
- Programs for sport injuries
Physiotherapists have professional training & years of experience also attended several training courses.
The assistants all have high school training & participated the necessary training courses.
Available Technological Facilities and Medical Equipment:
- Exercise therapy (4 beds & frame) with necessary tools
- Electrotherapy cabins
- Quadriceps table
- Shoulder wheels
- Finger & wall bars
- Parallel bars
- Wrist, finger & forearm exercises machine
- Hot packs
- Paraffin bath
- Fixed bicycles
- Air pressure
- Electrical stimulation (DC, IDC, Far, FES, Russian Bernard, TENS,IF)
- Low level laser
- IR & UV
- CPM (for lower extremity)
Working Hours of Department and Physicians’ Shifts:
We operate in two shifts (the morning & afternoon from 7:00 am to 19:00 pm). There are 2 physiotherapists in the morning & 2 in afternoon. There are 3 assistants in the morning & 2 in afternoon.
At the weekends, the physiotherapy Department is open just in the morning for inpatients 7:00 am to 13:00 pm)
The Hospital has made the arrangements to make the desirable improvements and developments at different levels. The Department of the physiotherapy will expect to improve in both the physical facilities and service provisions.
Phone number: 73991292-3