- Reception, special cares, and treatment of patients with emergency cardiovascular conditions
-Diagnosis, treatment and critical care for acute heart attacks
-Diagnosis, treatment and critical care for severe heart rhythm problems
-Diagnosis, treatment and critical care for advanced heart failure cases
-Diagnosis, treatment and critical care for patients with hypertension crisis
- Well-trained licensed nursing team with the expertise required for practicing in CCU
- Top ranked team of Cardiologist (general and fellowship)
- Close collaboration with expert in many specialties to provide comprehensive care.
These expert include surgeons, pulmonologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, radiologists and doctors in many other specialties
Available Technological Facilities and Medical Equipment:
- Heart monitoring systems for all sections to control the heart rhythm, blood pressure, blood oxygen and CO2 level, central body temperature and invasive monitoring
- Electro-shock machine with temporary external pacing system
- Portable color doppler echocardiography
- Drug infusion pumping systems
- Equipments to install temporary internal pacemakers
- Portable pulse oximeters
- Portable and central systems for suctioning and oxygen supply
- Fully automatic adjustable hospital beds
Working Hours of Department and Physicians’ Shifts:
Department is in operation in a 24 hour manner. The cardiologist and their colleagues in other specialties are available in the department from 7.30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Later, they are ready to provide the medical services in an on-call manner. Internal medicine specialists are available for intensive and critical care units and reside in hospital from 3.00 p.m. to 7.30 a.m.
The hospital has given the priority to improve the quality of the medical care through supplying the patients with the modern sophisticated medical equipment, constant training of the nursing staff, and developing a pacifying and safe ambiance for the patients.
Phone number: 77650347